Sunday 17 August 2014

MY DREAM

                                                            


                                                                                    
 



         Every people have their own dream but it depends on their effort how to reach it           same as me. I always struggling to achieve my dream. My dream is to get four flat for every semester. Everyone deserve a second chance for every chance that we had wasted before. Eventhough I know that my result didn't good enough on SPM, but confident with an effort I will achieve a good result. In order to achieve that, I will come early to class and be focus in class. And also I am going to create study group with my fellow friends. Most importantly, I will discipline myself. I want to pursue my study to oversea. I want to make my parents proud of me. It will not be easy but I constantly studying in college, well, I have another dream, I hope I can achieve it someday. I want to have my own fashion boutique. I want my boutique be advance and a well-known boutique. And of course it also for making my family proud of me. This is my dream as besides I want to help family finance.
                 
       Surely I have really big dream that I want to achieve. I really really want to bring my parents to perform Haji. I want to bring them there and make them happy. I know this is   also my responsibility. Yup, I know they will be proud and the happiest person in the world. This is my real dream. And I hope that I can achieve my goals.
                         

                                                     









created by: NUR ALYAA NATASYA BINTI MOHD ARIS 

No comments:

Post a Comment