Monday 29 September 2014

CRUSH

                                     

               Crushing on somebody is different from loving someone. Of course, everyone know that. But what‘s the different? Sometimes we mistaken a crush as love or love as a simple crush. What really keeps them apart? How do you know that you like that person as a friend? But isn’t more than that? Everyone has their own stories to tell. And I just want to share my experiences to help you realize what a CRUSH and LOVE is.

I have a crush. His name is Mohd Faizal Bin Juwini came  from LedangJohor Bahru. He studying in Kolej PolyTech Mara Kuantan, Pahang and take course of civil engineering. He is Javanese children but he cannot speak the languageof Java, he only understand malay. I know Faizal from social sites that call Wechat on 27/08/2014Heis a very good person. First we feel so awkward with him because I never knew a man who was there at the collegeWe communicate on online until our first meeting at East Cost Mall. Our first meet me overcome many obstacleswhich he had to take the bus and leave his friends alone for our first meet. 
After I arrive at East Cost Mall, I was looking for  him and he was looking for me in the middle of mall, so that time I contacted him and it turns out he was in front of me. Along always make various reactions that. Since that we keep in touch until now. He always concerned about me. Same to me. Possibly in our friendship, we are not fall in love. But  sometimes I feel jealous when he want to meet another person. But I don't know why I need to be jealous when we're just a friends. I always thought that how about if he go, who can I share my problem with. But  I know every meeting there’s a separation, now or later. Just once, I hope our friendship remains forever. I always trying to make him happy, even though I know I cannot afford to have him one day. I pray that he met a good women better than me. I hope one day when we meet again, you will remember me, even though at the time it was not me who are with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment