Monday 29 September 2014

My Family

 

            Hello. Hi there. So here I want to tell you a story of my life. Well, my lovely family consists of only eight members. My family is such a pleasant and amiable family. I am very blissful to be one of this wonderful family.

My father was born on August 1963, he is 51 years old this year. He works by himself and earn money for us. Well said, father is my hero. He works hard to earn money and take good care of us, his loves one. He always protect us and always tried to give us the biggest happiness even though he already work hard in raising us. Then, I am comfortable to tell my problems to my mother. She is a nurse ever since her marriage with my father. Even though she's working, she never forget her responsibilities to her family. She also always have time for her children especially when we have a problem. She always care for us and always there when we need her. She is my everything. And I love both my father and my mother.

Well, I have six siblings, one older sister, one older brother and three younger brothers. Being one in the middle is quiet fun for me. In addition, i'm the last girl in family after my sister. Haha. So i'm such a 'manja' one. But even though I am that kind, I also the one that mature in our family. I always babbling to my siblings if they did something wrong. Six of us always argue when we are together. We keep fight and scream to each other when we at home. But then, when one of us were not at home, we always miss each other. And when we gather back at home, we will always be together. do everything together. We are close and we love each other. And i'm more close to my sister which us are the only daughters in our family. We always talk, gossip, shopping, cooking and do more activities together and always share our problem. She are my sister and also my bestfriends. I love her and love all my siblings.

Most importantly, I love my family very much. They are my life and I will always love my wonderful family. Whatever happens, my family are my priority. For sure. Last, I really love my family. Muah!











                                                                                          THANK YOU.




No comments:

Post a Comment