Thursday 25 September 2014



        Today, English is use widely. English is one of the important language in several countries and in human communication. So it’s important for us to learn English and I need to use it as often as possible to improve my English skills. There are a few ways how to improve my English. 

        Well, first thing is I can improve my English by reading. I can read books, newspapers, magazines and of course novels. There’s many kind of reading media that I can learn. By reading too, I can know the weaknesses in myself. 

        Then, in order to improve my English, I can speaks English with people around me. People in my surroundings such as friends or my English lecturer are the best choices to speaks with.  I can speaks with them whenever possible and especially during my leisure time. 

         Watching television and listening to the radio are two more ways to improve my English. I can watch many kind of movies. And it’s of course an English movies. Then, I also can listen to many kind of English songs. Well well, I’m really love English songs. 

         So, I continue to use English. I know very well that English is so important in our life. As I know it’s important, so I will keep learning English pretty hard and get to use English perfectly. I will try my best to master it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment