Wednesday 24 September 2014


   

                           
                            LIVING AMONG DIFFERENT RACES  
  

        Hello, My name is Suhaira Binti Mohd Selamat. I am from Petaling Jaya, Selangor. I live at Jalan Templer near Kanagapuram. I grew up there since the age of 2 year. I would like to write about 'Living Among Different Races'. Living among different races. In Malaysia there's have Malay, Chinese, Indian and many more. At where I stay, majority of my neighbor is chinese and indian and there's only a few of our Malay people. Good thing we live at a place with a different races. We will know what are their tradition, their habits and more. Moreover, the goodness living among different races is we can help each other when we in a hard condition. After that, when Hari Raya, Chinese New Year and Deepavali are coming, we can help our different races neighbour look for their home when they don't be at home. The close relationship we had the big helps they can give. We must tolerate with our different races neighbour. If want to make a decision, do not being selfish for what we have. We must share if we have a problem and if we have a good time. Beside that, when Deepavali and Chinese New Year is coming, I will visit them. I like the way Chinese eat, they using a chopstick and every morning they will wake up earlier than me. I love the way they tolerate each other. Neutrally they don't like talk about other people, they like to do their own work. 



       created by: SUHAIRA binti MOHD SELAMAT

No comments:

Post a Comment